Road Legal – Doesn’t require and MoT and if free to Tax
- Twin Motor
- High/Low range
- Top speed of around 30 km/h
- Range of around 30km – dependant on terrain/how driven
- Comes with off board charger unit
- 13900 KM on the clock (8637 miles)
£3995 PLUS VAT
We have had this buggy for a year and we used it to move around cars and trailers around in our old compound. We no longer have the compound and thus the need for the buggy.
We replaced all the batteries last year with brand new ones at a cost of around £2000
The screen was not fitted when we got it but we do have the perspex screen, however it is covered in tar and has a hole cut out of it. It could be used as a template. We just wear goggle
Specs (Taken from this Farmer Weekly article)
• Towing capacity: 500kg
• Payload: 500kg
• Top speed: 22mph
• Range: up to 50miles on road tyres
• Charge time: six-eight hours
• Batteries: 8 x 100amp, each weighing 27-30kg.
• Running cost: 1p/mile.
• Separate battery in the front panel for start-up and lights.
• Base price when new: £11,750
- There are no features available